The History of Chocolat Alprose
- 1957: Foundation of Chocolat Alprose, then called Titlis-Chocolat.
- 1964: Dr Hans Imhoff, owner of the chocolate and sugar factory in Bullay on the Moselle, buys Chocolat Alprose.
- 1971: Dr Hans Imhoff takes over the old-established Stollwerck company. Chocolat Alprose becomes part of Stollwerck AG.
- 1991: Opening of the chocolate museum.
- 1992: Titlis-Chocolat is renamed Chocolat Alprose.
- 2011: Takeover by the Baronie Group.